Saturday, March 6, 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION



Thank You for visiting my sloppy looking blog! I'm guessing, you found your way here from 'the sippy' home page.

It is going to take some time but everything WILL look glam eventually!

My goal is to share with the world my every day life as I navigate parenting, adoption, being eco-friendly and 'living green', gardening, scrapbooking, crafting and oh so much more! You never know what will be poured out of the sippy ...

In short sum, I'm currently a stay-at-home mom with my almost one year old son. My husband is an awesome partner and father. I'm a cloth diapering, scrapbooking, gardening, crafting, eco-minded, educated mom. I have a love of psychology, politics, travel, art, history ...

Please bookmark and/or add yourself as a follower of my blog!!

Love ~~ Brandy

Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience treacherous, judgment difficult ~Hypocrites





No comments:

Post a Comment